By collecting and storing rainwater, we reduce the need to irrigate our landscape with precious potable water. The collected rainwater is used to sustain our plants and vegetables and then flows back into the ground to help replenish our aquifers near our homes and business. Collecting rainwater reduces storm water runoff and, more importantly, reduces the potential pollutants that are carried off to our waterways and oceans. Rain Water Harvesting... A boom to our environment!
San Diego Residential Rainwater Harvesting (Rain Barrel) Rebate Pilot Program is still in effect! Ask us how you could receive up to $400 in rebates when purchasing rain barrels.
Features & Benefits
- Water capacity from 205 up to 2825 gallons!
- High quality rotational-molded polyethylene construction assures maximum strength
- One-piece construction and horizontal ribs around the tank provide
added wall strength
- Inlet strainer with mosquito screen and cover
- Overflow assembly provided with mosquito screen and 90 degree elbow
- Tank openings are pre-installed for easy installation
- Bushman 5 year warranty